Why Susten 200 (progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules Used Susten 200 Viginally ...help Me Freinds!.?

Used susten 200 viginally ...help me freinds!.? - why susten 200 (progesterone soft gelatin capsules

Hello friends
Iam 25, are trying to conceive for a year and saw a doctor.
observed and found that I TransverseVeginal wall blocked the passage of sperm. from minor surgery.
After surgery, you will feel the difference.

AMI last month under the observation of the release of ova after the 9 Day of my period I started to solve eggs, but not the doctor gives a breakdown of the injection of hCG, which was broken and asked for susten200 take viginally 1-0 - 1 Semens this month I have my 4th Deadline for hCG negative pregnency test performance and picked up the 17 shows auget pregnancy.

Well, worry about my menstrual IAM arrested this month? Give it try before I set the time of pregnancy? Prega am I? These tests are not pregnant, exactly;e? I go for another blood test?

Advice ... please

0 comments:

Post a Comment