Web Camera Audio Test What Can Be Done To Hold A Seller Responsible For Tampering With A Professional Radon Test In Indiana?

What can be done to hold a seller responsible for tampering with a professional radon test in Indiana? - web camera audio test

I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I want to buy a house. I was home I did a test for radon tests are available, and again to 4.7, which is above the EPA guideline 4, therefore, the vendor install a radon mitigation before buying.

With the real estate agent (Charles Lents Re / Max Realty) I was told that the seller has declared that the conduct of their own test to determine radon vent open mezzanine, if necessary. I told the broker that this evidence is valid, a radon test should be conducted with chimneys closed to simulate winter conditions in a house where radon is very problematic. The seller told me that the test is conducted from Monday to Saturday. I stopped to see if the tubes are open ... we not onlyRe open, but fans began the vents issue. I documented the sabotage of a digital video camera with a towel in the wind vents clear sound with the fans, and I have 2 witnesses to this fact.

So now I have proof that the seller and the broker may be themselves and not deceive me buy the house ... but frankly I'm crazy! Is there a way to catch these two in their tissue of bulls ** t, inspection or my money, getting into trouble or some measure of justice? Reimbursement would be an acceptable substitute for justice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment