How To Make A Welded Wire Leaner Fence How Do I Get Honda Canada To Repair My Driver's Seat?

How do I get Honda Canada to repair my driver's seat? - how to make a welded wire leaner fence

I have a Civic 2006 with 94,000 kilometers and extended warranty products 6yr/160K.

My SEAT driver, a broken weld on the basis of the framework and focuses on one page. I expected no success with the Customer Relations Department for more than taking an average of 15-20 minutes and will eventually claim sent to your mailbox.

First I said this was not just fall, without an explanation.

I called to ask why they told me to see the seat structure and safety problem (the list as a) exclusion after the BODY section of the extended warranty was the same. He did not agree, because that's obviously not the case (different parts and functions).

Then he said that was not covered by the seat structure, asED inside, which is not covered. Once they return from the driver's disagreement contains many other components such as cables, air bags, seat track are listed in sections other than internal.

I can with what I understand, it is a question of definition as to which component of the room, that is the security section wrong. However, my application was denied by the rise of individual call center can not say, and not a management problem. Am I the only one who thinks that it is a lie right or respond to these guys decide to make their own appointments, raises its own, etc., etc.

Someone has a different phone number or contact can be used to protect persons, prevent clearly not receptive to my case?

1 comments:

justin h said...

the seat structure (metal) is in the catalog of the parts "inside" ... with safety components. I can not tell you where or why the guaranteed share.

have not been identified, the trim level or the fact that it works the door, but the U.S. version of the Civic sedan EX 06 is a security framework, which sets $ 649.18.

My dealer has replaced several pictures of the seats (and unsecured), and almost never replace something else (airbags / Wallpaper / etc too).

Post a Comment