Denham Springs Homes For Sale Can I Sell My House In Metairie La. & Buy A Home In Denham Springs La. Using The Money From The Sale Of My Hom

Can i sell my house in metairie la. & buy a home in denham springs la. using the money from the sale of my hom - denham springs homes for sale

Sell my house in Metairie LA. and the purchase of a house in Denham Springs, with the money they make selling my house in Metairie LA. I would do this without being evicted from my house to the current facility into a new house in Denham Springs

3 comments:

x said...

Sure you can sell your Metairie Home. Are you concern with tax's?

Frank Rubi
frank rubi real estate
metairie, la
504.319.9696
frank@frankrubi.com

Atlanta Realtor said...

You can rely on the house in Denham Springs, Offer, subject to their ability, the house in Metarie. Then accept an offer on your current home led to the treaty provides that the possession of the house in x days after graduation. You may have to "rent" from their new owner, current home in the meantime, but surely wins twice!

Another possibility is to see if you qualify for a bridge loan, which is for the buyer in your situation, too. Essentially, your current debt is out of service qualification for a new loan, you can buy before selling. You can then sell the refinancing (with the drastic reduction in closing costs) if your current home, and requires that you attract money. Good luck!

TargetMa... said...

unless you take the external actions (for rent) in the person of his old house, the hill that day, the house has them, and you need to buy outside. If your new home in the vicinity, you may want to say when you always

Post a Comment