Wheel Of Time Auditions Does Anyone Know How To Get On Wheel Of Fortune?

Does anyone know how to get on Wheel of Fortune? - wheel of time auditions

My dream is to be always on the Wheel of Fortune. I went to call the city and put your name on a large bucket, and only about 5% of people who do not have one chance for an audition. I even skipped class the day when she came to ASU for the week to find candidates from college and still no luck getting me selected names. Is there another way to try to get this program?

2 comments:

say what! said...

yep, I have also long queues at the wheel of fortune and not many people have all to be heard at this time, but can go on their website and sign up as candidates. Good luck!

http://www.wheeloffortune.com/contestant ...

Christin... said...

Test your site

Post a Comment