2004 Road Runner Travel Trailer Hockey Experts: I Need Help Re: Hamilton Bulldogs Of The American Hockey League?

Hockey experts: I need help re: Hamilton Bulldogs of the American Hockey League? - 2004 road runner travel trailer

I try to construct a history of changes AHL franchise. I work from data provided by Wikipedia.

There is some confusion I show content here:

Note the lines beginning with (X).

Montreal Voyageurs (1969-1971, was traveling from Nova Scotia)
Travelers to Nova Scotia (1971-1984, has been Sherbrooke Canadiens)
Sherbrooke Canadiens (1984-1990, was the Fredericton Canadiens)
Fredericton Canadiens (1990-1999, became the Citadel Quebec)
(X) of the Quebec Citadels (1999-2002, became Hamilton Bulldogs)
(X) Hamilton Bulldogs (1996-2002, was Toronto Roadrunners)
Toronto Roadrunners (2003-2004, became Edmonton Road Runners)
Edmonton Roadrunners (2004-2005; deferred)

The data suggest that, if the Bulldogs to Toronto, Quebec Citadels franchise was moved, the new Bulldogs. Please enlighten me on this point. Thank you very much.

1 comments:

Bob Loblaw said...

The Hamilton Bulldogs were a squadron of the division that the views of both the Oilers and Habs In other words, they were a team of school for 2 NHL teams, if it helps anyone. I) with the Nazi REAL Vees (passengers who were more familiar. If I lose myself in your list is 1990, because the American League in 1988-1993, a team had called Halifax Citadels (Farm Team Quebec) and in that time zero in reality, because I see that you're talking Habs.

Yes, I would say the confusion is that the Hamilton Bulldogs 2 teams, the Oilers and Habs were.

Post a Comment